Saturday, August 23, 2008

The wheel of life

What a wild ride life is!

Today has been an emotionl rollercoaster. Last night I got very little sleep. Detoxing???? Maybe. I spent the night in a state of anxiety with heart palpitations and repeated flight fight response. Normally nights like that come afer junk food or wine or hot cooked tomatoedishes. To top it off it sounded like a tornado outside with the winds whooo who whooing all night. I definately felt uneasy.

I couldn't get my act together this morning. I found it difficult to think clearly. I ended up starting work late. But I did weigh in at 135.1kg. Thats a 2kg loss.
Good symptoms/changes
more energy
arthritis improved
increased motivation

bad symptoms
can't think clearly (*brain fog)
mild but consistant headache
restless legs

Today I ate
Storms strawberry shortcake )delish)
2 apples
1 tangello
handful pecans
marinated mushrooms, avo, sunflower sprouts and cucumber

I would have eaten dinner but my youngest son who is 8 year old was staying at a friends house and the father rang. He rang to tell me Daniel had come off a motorbike and connected with some barb wire.

Oh what a mess....cuts a scrapes to his eye lids and a puncture spot that went through his eyelid to the eyeball. no permanent damage they think but scary just the same. We spent 5 hours in hospital but he is home now with antibiotics and receiving a tetnus injection. What a lucky boy he is.

off to sleep now, i am exhausted and falling asleep whilst writing

No comments: