Sunday, February 3, 2008

Begining health

Oh where do I start! Seriously I have some nasty health problems that I am hoping Juice feasting will help. They are but not limited too;
  • Acid reflux
  • Arthritis
  • Heart palpitations
  • Sleep apnea
  • Extreme tiredness
  • Adult acne
  • Morbid obesity (BMI 59)
  • Muscle cramps
  • swelling of my feet
  • chronic enlarged lymph glands in my neck

My plan is

5am 1Litre water with juice of a lemon and 1Tablespoon MSM

6am 1Litre green vege juice

9.30am 1Litre green vege juice

1pm 1Litre fruit juice

4pm 1Litre green vege juice

6pm Pau'darco tea

Before bed 500mls prune juice (soaked, blended and strained organic prunes)

I will also include each day

  • Digestive enzymes before each juice
  • Spiralina 6 with each juice
  • 1 Tablespoon flax oil
  • 1 Tablespoon bee pollen
  • 1 co q10
  • 1 niacin (b3)

I will take extra care of my body by

  • skin brushing 5minutes twice each day
  • tongue scraping
  • hot and cold showers
  • Magnesium bath every second day

Phew I'd better get to sleep as it looks like I have some big days ahead

No comments: