Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 6

Today I woke feeling so abundant. I have beautiful loving children, a nice safe home and I live in a wonderful small town filled with many like minded people and I am doing the most amazing thing for my body. I LOVE LIFE AND I AM GREATFUL FOR EVERYTHING.

Abundance followed me today as I visited the farmers market. Greens everywhere all grown by kind and loving people. I came home with 4 large boxes of produce for $83 including a box of 25 organic mango's for the kids that only cost $15. As I was leaving one of the farmers offered me a box of gorgeous looking and tiny cherry tomatoes for free....he said they were surplus. Once again I felt so greatful.

Weighing in at 131.6kg this morning made my day.
Total loss to date 5kg

Today I had
500ml water with lemon and msm
1.3L Carrot, lettuce, cucumber and tomato juice
2L Beetroot, silverbeet, celery, parsley and carrot juice
500mls water

Detox symptoms have been very strong today but the biggest ongoing pain in the bum is my dry and foul tasting mouth. I don't think I have ever cleaned my teeth so often. Other symptoms today are about a 1/2 an hour of hot and cold sweats, lethergy and a mild headache. I still have frequent small watery bowel movements.

I made a beautiful vegan dinner tonight for my children and i noticed whilst preparing it i put alot of time, effort and love into it. Lately I've found cooking a chore but tonight the love flowed. I was also intensly aware of wanting to provide them with really good nutrition. Even though it was filled with spinach all came back for seconds.

Off to bed now

2 comments:

Hanlie said...

I have just read through all your posts and want to tell you that you are doing great! I'm sorry your detox is so strong, but rejoice in the knowledge that it is probably saving your life.

I am on Day 12 of my Feast and started at 157 kg.

Hope you are still going strong, even though you haven't posted in a few days.

Destiny's Child said...

Thank you Hanlie for stopping by and taking the time to write. It means alot. Although I have lost track a little I am well and truly back now.