Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 5

The end of day 5 and I'm really tired. Last night I only slept for 3 hours.
I couldn't sleep.......everytime I closed my eyes it felt like my body would drop off to sleep and my brain stay a wake. Then would come the fight flight response. A strange and uncomfortable experience that I've had before usually after eating junk food or cheese and cooked tomatoes. I think it might have been the 1L of orange juice I had at 7pm. Whatever it is I don't want a repeat.

Its amazing how when I was laying there unable to sleep peacefully how negative my thoughts became. Am I really doing the right thing....is it safe.....will this happen again. Thankfully I finally went into a deep sleep at around 4am. My knee was very sore today though...probably another reason not to have orange juice and other acidic fruits and veges.

Todays weight
135.6kg down another 1kg
Weight release to date 4kg in 4 full days

Today I had
500mls water with bentonite and physlium
500mls watermelon juice with 1tablespoon msm
1L watermelon, celery, parsley, mint and lemon basil
1L watermelon and green powder
1L watermelon and green powder
500ml water before bed

Only 3.5L of juice today. 1 whole watermelon juiced was probably a bit much but there is 2 reasons for this 1. I didn't feel like drinking anything today. I have no appetite/hunger. 2.I'm all out of fruit and vege until I can go and shop tomorrow.

Low energy....maybe from have so few calories
Mouth tastes and feels disgusting all day
Mild headache all day
Sore red eyes
All of my teeth ache in particular the tooth with the mercury filling. I finally took the time to make an appointment on Tuesday to have it removed by a holistic dentist. Why not....I'm already detoxing!

On a positive note....I discovered I actually have ankles. LOL
With the fluid loss some bones have reappeared...I can't wait for some more to resurface.
My hair and skin is shiny and soft. Most definately an improvement.
No restless legs today and no heart palpitations.

Although there has been a lot of negatives today I do still feel positive about juice feasting and more determined than ever.
I NEVER WANT TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN. (well not so bad anyway)
Now if thats not motivation I don't know what is.

No comments: