Friday, February 29, 2008

Ready and raring to go!

I'm very excited and super ready to go. Today i bought 1.5kg baby spinach and 1.5kg mixed lettuce and 3 heads of celery. I can't believe I will be consuming all of it in 3 days. I've also got green apples, carrots, pineapple and watermelon.
My plan is to have all of my daily greens in the first 2 juices with green apples and then celery and carrot and then either pineapple or watermelon as my fruit juice.
Up at 5am to juice for an hour than skinbrushing and all the other little rituals of juice feasting.
I can't wait until morning.

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

I'm so excited for you!

nici said...

howdy!

i stumbled upon your blog from the juicefeasting site. i just started the feast. i was wonderin how you're doin since your posts dropped off? i'm having a very hard rampin up period lol

i'd love to hear from you if you get a sec.

take care-
nici

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog and am trying to get caught up on your archives. I'm just starting my juice feast and get so much out of reading about other's experiences. I hope you are doing well and enjoying summer!

ox, Sarah (ourbabyblue.wordpress.com)