Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 3

I woke early this morning at 5am with excrutiating pain in my left leg. What started with a pain behind my left knee yesterday by midnight last night had turned into whole leg pain. It felt like the nerves in my leg where being pinched and for a while I imagined some kind of blood clot. I have to admit I felt quite worried and tempted to see a Doctor. Thankfully a hot epsom salts bath eased the pain some what and by mid morning it was gone. So strange!!

On a positive note my weight this morning was
133.8kg....thats another loss of 1.5kg. Total for 2 full days is
2.8kg (6.2 pounds)

When i drove the kids to school I noticed I could move the seat forward.......normally my stomach is pressed hard against the stearing wheel. Obviously lots of fluid loss in my stomach!

What I drank today
250ml water, 2 tablespoons bentonite clay and 2 teaspoons phylium husks
500ml water, lemon, msm
300ml detox tea
1L swamp water LOL thats what it tasted like. Celery, sunflower sprouts, green capsicum, lettuce and carrot juice. Really hard to get down
1L watermelon juice
1L watermelon juice
500ml water, honey lemon msm....I really couldn't stomach any more juice tonight. I so wanted to drink more greens but I had some nausea
500ml water with 2 tablespoons bentonite clay and 2 teaspoons phylium husks

Not the full 4 Litres of juice today but i just couldn't fit it in.

Around lunch time today I was overcome with emotions. Tearily I had to leave work for 1/2 an hour and have a good cry. It started when my Dad rang and next thing I was filled with so much love and greatfulness to my parents that I couldn't hold it in. It came from really deep and I just couldn't stop it. Strange for me as I'm not known for my emotional outbursts.

I was really tired this afternoon but about an hour ago I had a burst of energy and did some much needed house work. Actually I feel really good tonight apart from a dull tooth ache in the tooth I have a mercury filling in. Interesting!

Still having mild heart palpitations when i lie down.

I still can't believe I'm actually doing this and doing it well.
Yippeeee!!!! For me this is a real breakthrough!

Now my legs better i'm hoping for a good nights sleep and some sweet dreams.

No comments: