Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 2

Well after a very sound and peaceful sleep (except for 3 trips to the bathroom) I jumped on the scales. Todays weight 135.3kg down 1.3kg in just 1 day. No doubt fluid but still a good result.

Today I have had
15ml Bentonite clay and 2 teaspoons phylium husks (to help slow down diarreah)
500mls water and msm and lemon
750ml pau d'arco tea
1L celery, cucumber, wheatgrass and grape juice
1L watermelon juice
1L watermelon juice
1L lettuce, carrot and barley grass juice
1 niacin
1 co q10

The full 4L (1 gallon) of juice today Yippee!!

I had a mild headache for much of the morning but this afternoon I feel great. Some hunger...no not hunger but desire for food today but it is mere thoughts. I have no temptation to stop.

Still weeing like there is no tomorrow but no further watery bowel issues

Already i feel different....my knee is less painful and i feel healthier already.

I have had cramping in my left leg this afternoon and it feels abit weak...not sure why.

I'm feeling a little disapointed that I didn't wait to start the global juice feast on March 1 and part of me wants to stop and say I'll just do it when everyone else does, but somehow I feel this would be a cop out and a return to excuses as to why i shouldn't do it.

I'm very surprised at how well I do feel actually. In the past when I've done a liver cleanse I've had really bad reactions. Mostly severe headaches, weakness and nausea but so far so good. I wonder if the herbs I had used in the past were too harsh for my body or the cleanse too deep too quick

I feel blessed to be doing this!! Yeehaaa!!!!!

No comments: