Sunday, February 3, 2008

In the begining

If someone told you that to regain your health, lose weight and possible save your life and change your destiny all I you had to do was drink 4 Litres of raw fruit and vegetable juices each and every day for 92 days, would you do it?

This is something I have been pondering for the last month or so. I mean i need a miracle. Not something that just feels good for awhile but to do something that changes my life forever.

Today I weighed in at 136.8kg (300.96 pounds) Not only was it the heaviest I have ever been but I felt so tired and miserable. My knees hurt from carrying this weight around and i feel like an old women.

IT IS NOW TIME TO ACT...TO CHANGE MY DESTINY!

Tomorrow I intend to start a planned juice feast. I am informed....I've read everything available to me on juice feasting. I have my fresh organic produce ready, my juicer assembled and here in my blog I plan to write about my journey.

Join me if you like as I head out into the unknown. As I attempt to change my life. This journey is sure to be bumpy but I am so excited and can't wait for tomorrow to start.

No comments: