Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 4

Thankfully a good night sleep last night!

I woke with a bad taste in my mouth, furry teeth, coated tongue and a stuffed up nose. I must have cleaned my teeth 5 times today but all top no avail....I'll just have to let it pass.

Weight 133.6 down 0.2kg
Total weight loss to date 3kg

Today I had
500mls water with 2 tablespoons bentonite and 2 teaspoons physlium
500ml water with juice of an orange and 1 Tablespoon MSM
1L watermelon juice with 1 tablespoon vital greens
1L watermelon juice
1.3L celery, mint, lemon basil, parsley and orange juice
500mls water with msm and orange juice
500mls water with bentonite and physlium

I felt a bit like old mother hubbard this morning. I am out of most of the greens as well as lemon so I had to make do with powdered greens. This afternoon i had to forage amongst my overgrown garden for some edible greens. I feel a little disapointed i didn't have time to shop. I am craving something different...like pineapple. yummm makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Major achievement today

My sons birthday today so with the family coming I made home made pizza, salad and cake and i didn't have a crumb. I sat sipping my green juice.
For awhile a couple of hours earlier my self talk was all about why i should go off the feast and i thought at 1 stage i might even do it but I really want this so I let everyone know how i was feeling and that i was tempted to break and they gave me heaps of support.
Funny but when i was watching them the only food that i really felt tempted by was the salad.

Positive outcomes
my right knee has freed up quite a bit and the pain is greatly reduced.
I was able to do about 20minutes of walking today
My skin looks clearer
Less fluid in my feet at the end of the day
I feel more alert

Unfortunately i am still having quite a few heart palpitations but I'm hoping that will pass soon.

I'm also experiencing strange sharp pains. 1 time they will be in my head the next in my arm.....I don't know what thats all about but I am learning to just go with the flow and not focus on any negatives.

End of another day in juice feasting paradise....I wonder what tomorrow holds.

1 comment:

Rob said...

you have candida